You can now apply for a sewer permit online! Go to https://ddsd.munisselfservice.com to access the online permitting portal. See the Citizen Self Service Guide below for instructions on how to set up an account and submit an application online.
All buildings, both residential and commercial, located within the Delta Diablo (District) service area are required to hook up to the public sewer, provided that one is available within 300 feet of the plumbing system of the premises. Prior to hooking up a sewer or premises, approval and a permit must be obtained from the District. You can apply for a sewer permit online at https://ddsd.munisselfservice.com.
- Citizen Self Service Guide (pdf) – Instruction on how to apply for a sewer permit online
- Residential Sewer Permit Application (pdf)
- Non-Residential Sewer Permit Application (pdf)
- Permit Fee Schedule (pdf)
- Homeowner's Packet (pdf)
- District Code (pdf)
- Standard Specifications (CentralSan's website, Delta Diablo uses the same Standard Specifications)
If you should need to visit the District in-person (currently by appointment only), please see below for a map of the District’s facilities showing the location of the Permit Counter. The hours of service are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except for public holidays. Permit processing time varies depending on full scope of the project. If you need additional information, please contact the Engineering Services Department at 925.756.1900 extension 1343 or email@example.com.